Sweaty Workout? Get Fresh.

April 14, 2014

“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Caress® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Caress®.” #CaressMe #FreshFashion


Now that I've been exercising more I need a good clean scented body wash to leave me feeling fresh after a workout. I've been keeping this by my shower for when I need it, Caress® Emerald Rush™ Fresh Collection Body Wash. It's infused with lush gardenia and white tea essence and it leaves me feeling like I just stepped out of an expensive spa treatment.
Afterwards I just want to put something on that matches my fresh feeling all over. It's SPRING! With all this warm weather it must be something fabulous and green! Something that matches all the leaf buds I'm seeing on my backyard trees. No more browns and reds, it's tulip pink and emerald greens in my future. And best of all it doesn't leave my skin tight and dry but moisturized and soft. Check out more fresh fashion inspiration, videos and more scents on Facebook!
The Caress® Fresh collection wraps your skin in vibrant scents and hydrating lather, leaving it revitalized and delicately scented. Try the new Caress® Fresh Collection and revitalize your skin like never before.

0 {comments}:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...