Paper Flower Tutorials

February 1, 2012

Are you planning a wedding soon? Perhaps consider some of these paper flower tutorials. I'm thinking of making a sidebar for these and adding to them as I find them. There are so many wonderful looking ideas out there.

13 {comments}:

Sangeetha said... Best Blogger Tips

I just created a board on pinterest a couple of days ago on this exact topic paper and a few fabric flowers

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute! These look fantastic! Now I want to give them a try!

Natalie
www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

Tessa @ Lighting the World on Fire said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that you featured paper flowers for a wedding! I had Mexican paper flowers at my wedding and they were fun, colorful and beautiful. Mine were handmade, but not by me. I actually just blogged about it, for anyone who wants some ideas as to how to decorate with paper flowers. http://www.lightingtheworldonfire.com/2012/02/wedding-diy-part-2-teresitas-flowers.html
The only other paper flower wedding I've seen is from The House That Lars Built. Very different style than mine but so stunning. Also, I'm happy to see that you featured Elegant Musings! I started following you both at about the same time!

ktcrusher said... Best Blogger Tips

Me too! I don't know if this link will work, but here: http://pinterest.com/katieannking/flowers-not-made-of-flowers/

ktcrusher said... Best Blogger Tips

PS, I'm thinking of using paper flowers for my Oregon Coast wedding (cheaper than real flowers? and keepsakes?) this august, but am worried about potential rain (likely) and what that would do to the paper. Am contemplating using a spray, or matte modge podge, or making them from fabric.

Supa said... Best Blogger Tips

Are there more detailed instructions on how to do the first set of flowers?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

these are so pretty! I'm thinking about making some to brighten up the house xx

Send Flowers to Patna@Country Flora said... Best Blogger Tips

Send Flowers to Patna@Country Flora

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I like to make paper flowers !! Thanks for sharing !!Melbourne florist

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I saw many tutorials to make paper flowers and your flowers are also on the top listed flowers.

Gene Patent News

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I`m also making tissue -paper flowers. Visit my blog: http://lemkinia.wordpress.com/

Jamku said... Best Blogger Tips

These tutorials are fantastic.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Very, very nice. I think, I will make this and send flowers to my girl.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...